Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Whats in a name?

I've already wrote 2 chapters of my "book", okay I've actually wrote 5 but have only posted 2 so far, and I still haven't came up with a name for my book.

I was laying in bed last night thinking of more chapters to write because well I don't want my "book" to be super short then who would "buy" it?

I need help naming my book, can you help me?
I was thinking maybe....

"Mothering isn't automatic"
"Take it from a "Pro""
"I'm no expert (but I got 4 kids)"
"I wrote this while my baby dangled from a bathroom stall door" (you'll understand this once chapter 5 is published) - this is my favorite so far!

Now that I think about it I am really liking "I wrote this while my baby dangled from a bathroom stall door"
I think we may have a winner what do you think?
let me know because I need a name!
If you have any better Idea's just let me know!

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: