Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ohh, Ohh I got an Idea!

Okay so I have been thinking about "My Book" and I figured out what my next chapters are going to be. So for you first time parents, I'm going to be writing about the milestones your babies are going to go through (or possible already went through). But I am going to have a little help from my favorite child reference website Parents.com or P.com (which is what I will use when referencing the site.

So keep an eye out for the next chapters, starting at chapter 9 (were I left off before). But for those non first time parents or non parents don't worry I will still be posting about other things as well so you may get lucky and see maybe 2 post a day (maybe more, maybe less).

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

2 comments:

Scott S. said...

Looking forward to chapters and the pics of the snow below look so awesome.

Catrina said...

Thanks!