Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 15

15 weeks and still going strong.  Okay maybe not strong but still going!

Stats:
Starting Weight: 202.2 (1/1/11)
Current Weight: 179.7
Total Weight Lost: 22.5lbs lost

Starting Measurements: (1/1/11)
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current:
Waist: 37
Hips: 41
Total Lost: 5.5in off waist, 4.5in off hips for a total of  10in lost so far!

Okay so you may be lookiung at the weight and going well you didn't loose anything.  Well I gained a pound or two back so techinically I did loose 2lbs this week,  I hope to see those numbers continue to drop. I have 19.7lbs left to loose to reach my first goal by July. 

Let me tell you the 30 day shred with Jillian Micheals is no joke!  Its tough, and if you have tried it and you don't think its tough then you must have been athletic before hand because its freaking hard!  I am on day 4 of level 2 and OMG its killing me!  I did 10 days of level 1 and took a break between levels, I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help it, its hard!
You know how last week I said that I thought my strength was improving?  Well yesterday The Husband and I helped his brother and sister in law move into thier new house.  Obviously I wasn't exactly looking forward to doing it because I didn't think I had the strength to do it but I did have the determination to help and get it over with quickly.  The brother in law was moving his washer and dryer out of the trailer, I told him I would help but I didnt think I could lift it.  He agree'd, but he was struggling a little so I decided to try and help him out and I did it!  I was actually able to help him lift the washer and dryer and move it and it didn't seem very heavy!! I was so shocked, and so was the brother in law.  But we were both impressed.  Later on the Husband needed help getting the couch instead of waiting for someone to help him I decided to help him.  I did struggle at first but that is only because I grabbed it the wrong way but once I got ahold of it right I was able to help no problem.  My other brother in law offered to help me but I refused, he called me mean and a brute haha I didn't mind I thought it was funny and I felt great being able to help out like that!  When I started exercising and dieting I just did it to loose weight, that was just my goal to loose weight, I never actually thought about gaining muscle or getting stronger I just wanted to get skinny, and while its slow down a little I am on my way.  But I am getting stronger as well and feeling great about it.  The husband actually thinks it funny because I am so excited about having some muscle and being stronger.  I can't help but look at my before and current pictures because there is so much of a difference between the first day of this year and now, and I am so happy to see that difference I can't wait to reach my goal!
I was going to do my before and after photo this week but since there really isn't a change in anything other then a inch or so I figure I will just wait.  Maybe there will be more of a change next week and I will post a before and current.  I am sure it gets boring for all of you to see a before and current every single week.  So look forward to that either next week or the week after.

How are you doing?  What are your struggles?  Is there any secrets to your success you want to share?

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: