Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bring on the Holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

What are you Thankful for today?
Today I am Thankful for one the health of my children, I am thankful for my beautiful children, thankful for my wonderful husband, my health, my supportive family, my husbands job, my step father for being there and acting as my real father (he has always been there for me and I appreciate it so much!).

Today we will be going to the in laws for dinner and then after we will go to my grandparents, we always have to pick who's house we will be eating dinner at because usually they are at the same time, we had dinner at my grandmothers last year so we will have dinner at the in laws this year.
So who out there will partake the excitement that is Black Friday? I'm still unsure if I want to endure the traffic and hoards of people fighting to buy everything that is on sale, and do I really want to wake up before the sunrises? I guess we will have to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: