Sunday, December 27, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a pretty good Christmas, the girls got alot of presents and have been busy playing for the last few days (its kept them out of my hair, ahhh peace haha). The Hubby got me a cute bedspread for Christmas to go with the mattress that he got me for Christmas. So what do you think? I really like it, we have the big pillow cases but now big square pillows to go in them and we dont have the decorative pillows either, I really like it.
I really slacked this year on Christmas pictures.... I don't know how some families get so many Christmas pictures. I always have to help one of the kiddos open thier presents so I never have time to take pics, and David isnt much for taking pictures either. I think the adults were more excited about Christmas morning then the kids were, me and my parents were up by 6am and the girls didnt wake up till 6:30.
David left this morning for Maryland, he said he will probably gone for about a week. We won't get to spend New Years Eve together, so yeah I won't see my hubby till next year! I'm bummed about it.
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: