Monday, December 28, 2009

More Randomness.....

So if ya'll were wondering the Hubby made it to Maryland safe. I havent heard from him today still waiting for his call but I don't know what his work schedule is so I just wait....

I called and made an appointment with a new OB today. I am a little bummed, I really liked my original OB, I have been seeing him for the past 6 years. He knows my history (as far as being high risk). But now that we live with my parents his office is over and hour away. For me this was a dilema I really did not want to switch but I know I need to. So I called a office that is like 10 minutes away :) and right next to the hospital! The receptionist was really sweet! So I will see my new doctor (1 of 3) on January 14, 2010 & I will be getting my first Ultrasound. I'm excited of course to be getting my first Ultrasound (I wish they gave you Ultrasounds with every appointment!). I was discussing making the switch with my mom today and I actually almost started crying! Thank you Homones! I can't believe I am already a month and a half! It feels like just yesterday I was peeing on that stick and getting a positive result!

Seriously does anyone else have issues getting thier 13 month old to fall asleep at night? Raise your hand (raising my hand with excitement!!!). Kara is having some major issues that last few days and hasn't gone to bed till 11:30pm (her normal bedtime is 8pm) I just don't know what she is going through but it is driving me insane! I just don't know what to do with her.... there she goes again!

Well I think its time for me to give the Computer a break..... Good night All!

Have a great Day!
Catrina

No comments: