Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Oh So Proud

I am Oh So Proud of my Hubby! He was an apprentice until late October and there was always talk of him becoming a forman once he became a journeyman, but we figured it would be some time till that happened. Well He came home from work yesterday and informed me that he is the forman of 2 job next week!! I am so proud of him! I don't know why it is such a big deal to me but I am Happy about it!! He's always been good at his job and worked very hard, all we hear are good things from the people he works with! He's moving up sooner then we thought or this could just be a one time thing right now but still I am very proud! I love him so much and he is doing great!

On another note I think we are going to go do some Christmas shopping today and get our girls their presents I can't wait I love shopping!!!


Catrina

No comments: