Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kids say the Darnedest things.

Ok so this morning Devin had some issues with urinating so I called and made an appointment with her doctor and let her go to school (her appointment wasnt till the afternoon). Well when I showed up to pick Devin up from school, Her teacher was standing at the office door and her class was sitting in the hallway. Her teacher told me that the little boys in the class messed around to much in the bathrooms so the boys had to go to the bathroom one at a time after lunch. At dinner tonight I mentioned this to my family and Devin said yeah the boys play with there private parts so we have to wait for them to go potty, thats what my teacher said. I don't know if anyone finds this inappropriate but I find this Hilarious!!!

No comments: