Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Not feeling the spirit anymore....

I know I have been so excited about Christmas lately.... but you know, I think my holiday spirit is gone.....
I am just not feeling it anymore. I am sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that I my body is running rampid with hormones, but there are other things that are bothering me as well (which they probably shouldn't be but I just can't help it)..... I feel like crying. I don't know maybe it is because I got in the spirit to soon and the waiting has just got to me but there are only 2 days left! Tomorrow we will go to my in laws for Christmas, We usually exchange gifts and have Pizza. Then on Christmas morning we will open presents with the kids, get ready and go back to the in laws to visit and then come back home for my family dinner. Sounds easy enough right? It would be if we didn't live 40 minutes away from the in laws now. I just wish I didn't feel like this right now, its almost Christmas I don't want to be upset.

Is it okay if I vent a little? if not you don't have to stay and listen anymore....

Maybe its also because we live so far from all of our friends and can't hang out like we use to, I know we didn't hang out with them constantly but now we barely hang out at all. I've tried inviting our friends out here but usually it seems to far for them to travel (usually because of the gas) (but we travel out there all the time!) We go out that way to visit his parents every weekend and when our friends want to hang out we drive out there to hang out with them (with no complaints) I know we live far from them but we like it out here (yeah the drive does suck) but were we live everything is right here, there is barely any traffic (expect during the holidays). I don't know maybe they don't like the fact that we live with my parents but trust me my parents aren't boring old folks. And we have a hang out in the basement complete with a TV, Wii, couch, toys for the kiddo (which I have to constantly watch when we are at a friends house because they have breakables and stairs that are not child proof) Oh and we also have a king sized bed for then to stay in if they don't want to take the long drive home that night. Or maybe just as my blog is titled, maybe just maybe we are that boring and people don't like hanging out with us... Or is it the kiddos? Sorry but we have 3 kids and we can't get rid of them all the time.... Again sorry for the rant and rave but my hormones have my mind racing more then normal and I just have to get it out, I am getting tired of keeping it bottled up in fear of who might read it and who might have their feelings hurt.... Because really does it matter if I hurt someone else's feelings since mine are already hurt?

If you stuck around long enough to read this whole thing... Thanks for listening to me bitch and moan.....

Have a Great Day
Catrina

No comments: