Friday, December 18, 2009

Still in disbelief...

Have you ever been so excited about something that you can't stop thinking about it, but at the same time still are in disbelief that its even real?

Thats the way I am feeling right now. I'm still in a bit of shock that I am having another child (my 5th to be exact). But things are starting to be a little clearer now, I am peeing alot, I'm nauseated but then again I was before I got preggo (been having issues with headaches and nausea, possibly due to clenching my jaw, so really I don't know if the nausea is from pregnancy or not), oh but all of a sudden I feel the bloating and when ever I stand I get sharp pains in my abdomen from ligaments stretching (and believe me that is not fun, if you have experianced them you know just what I mean). I am so excited I already started shopping online for the baby. David can't believe that I have already started looking but I'm not buying I am just looking (and getting ideas of course) I think I already found a cute baby bedding that is neutral.

So what do you think? I though it was so cute when I seen it. I am really into the browns right now and not knowing right now (since its so soon) whether its a boy or a girl I can't exactly pick out a pink or blue with the brown so I thought this was cute! (plus my dad loves hunting and the girls love deer). I'm sure everyone can figure out what we are hoping for but whatever the sex of our child we will be happy and thrilled, Our main concern is the health of our baby. Ok I seen another one that I liked as well and before I post the picture let me explain that right now I have a thing about cows (I'm sorry they are just so cute!) I know its a bit early to start looking at these kind of things since we just found out 2 days ago, but I just can't help myself, hey at least I am not trying to get David to discuss names yet. So what do you think? Am I nuts?
I'm a bit bummed because I don't even get to see my doctor for my first visit until like January 19, 2010 I'm hoping maybe they will give me an ultrasound to see how far along I am since I have no clue when I got pregnant, and when I took the test the positive line showed up way before the test line did and it was dark super fast, so a few freinds are thinking I may be farther along then 5 weeks. Wow I still can't believe it. Is it crazy that I am still in this much disbelieve?
Can you believe my baby girl (who is only 13 months old right now) is going to be a big sister? Speaking of my baby she's not feeling good right now, I think she is having some sinus issues right now. I am wondering if this is the reason why she is waking up in the middle of the night lately.
Her sisters were acting up tonight and got sent to bed early. Do any of you other mommies have issues with your kiddos not eating thier dinners? I do, they like to take their time and mess around and whine and all the other things that keep them from eating, so it was off to bed at 6:30pm, yeah I know that was really early but you know what I am I suppose to you know? They of course didn't fall asleep till 8pm (or slightly earlier).
Can you believe that there is less then 7 more days till Christmas? Are you excited? I am!
Well I'm outta here, gonna go visit with the neighbors, have a good night....
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: