Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Can you please talk to my girls?

In the process of telling our 3 wonderful little girls that Mommy is having another baby I think we forgot to mention that Mommy needs her sleep in order to keep her sanity! You may have already read that Kara has been having issues sleeping, well we have been able to get her to go to bed on time but now she wakes up in the middle of the night, yesterday from 2-4am and then this morning she woke up at 4:30am I took her into the living room at 5am so she could play and she was ready to go back to bed by 6am. Brooke woke up at 5:30am and was not going to go back to bed so she stayed up and watched tv in the office and then at 6:30am (I think, I got tired of looking at the clock) Devin woke up because she had a nose bleed and when she was done cleaning it up she decided to stay up with Brooke, They decided that they were going to be loud and yell and play at 7 in the morning!!! So needless to say I didn't sleep very well last night! I had to wake up at 7:30 to get Devin ready for school and I am just waiting for the bus to get here so that I can lay back down. I will probably end up sleeping the whole day like I did yesterday (I had a few naps and finally got off the couch at 3:30pm). Don't worry I am still taking care of my kids and my mom is helping so don't think I have been ingorning thier needs because I certainly am not. But I am exhausted and need some rest! Kara woke up at 7:30 so we will see when she takes her morning nap, if I can wait I will just wait for her morning nap before I lay down..... But I'm not sure I can make it that long!

No comments: