Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want a Transformer Car!

I love my Car, I really do! Its a 2008 Chevy Impala that the Hubby got for me (well us) back at the end of 2007 before we even found out that we were expecting Kara, before that we had a 2001 Chevy Blazer and trying to get 2 kids in and out of a 2 door vehicle was hell to say the least. So When we got the Impala is was SO much better! we least it for 3 years thinking that it will be fine for us, we figured that if and when we decided to have another child the lease would be up and we could lease or buy another vehicle. And then our little surprise came in December that we were again expecting another kiddo. Yes I know we have till August to figure out what we are going to do with 2 vehicles that only fit 5 people in them with a 6 person family, but I am freaking out! Our lease won't be up until like 6 months after this bundle gets here and the hubby for sure is not getting rid of his truck since he just bought it last March. We need a new vehicle that is all there is to it! David said that we'll just have to drive two vehicles when ever we go any where, okay that sounds easy enough except for the fact that its going to take up alot of gas and be a pain in the butt! And what if I have to go some where with all 4 kids by myself? I don't really feel comfortable putting my 6 year old (who will be 7 by the time junior (Devins name for the baby) gets here) in the front seat of the car. I mean I will if I have to but I would prefer not to, you know what I mean? Unfortunitly the dealerships are not having any early lease turn in programs, but we may be able to turn it in and have them tack on the price onto another vehicle, So I've been researching on the internet, I'm not like alot of people who think there is something wrong with having a mini van, I wouldn't mind having a mini van. So we found a used 2006 Chevy Uplander mini van, I also wouldn't mind having a newer 7 to 8 seater Chevy Traverse. So now we just need to go to the dealership and see what we can do. I so wish they could make this easier when you need a new vehicle! I want a transformer car that I can just say hey turn yourself into a mini van or a crossover. Wouldn't that be awesome? I think so!

No comments: