Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello Peoples.....

So obviously I haven't posted in a while... We ended up loosing our Internet for a few days there because the stupid modem went out. I have been going through some serious Internet withdrawals, like a Friend of mine mentioned today, What did we ever do and how did we ever survive without the Internets?
Well Kara is getting better her croup cough is gone (thanks to the steroid shot!) but she is still not feeling quite herself yet, as the kiddo is still very crabby and cranky and still does not have her full appetite back yet. She has a doctors appointment tomorrow for a check up for her croup so we will see how she is doing then. She still sounds congested though. I hope the doc gives me some good news though that she will be back to normal soon.
Other then that not much else has been going on, we've been taking it pretty easy this week because Kara has been sick and so have I.
Hopefully I will have a better post in the next day or so.

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear Kara's getting better and I hope you are, too. It's amazing how lost I feel without the internet...I don't know how we ever existed. Amazing. I can't imagine how our kids' generation will think about it. Sometimes my daughter tells me she needs the computer to "check my email".

Catrina said...

I'm still a bit congestion and just not feeling all there but I am feeling better thank you!
I can't even imagine how our kids will be if they don't have the internet, since they are growing up with it.
Thats so cute. My girls play online games like nickjr and webkins but that is as far as thier internet goes right now.