Saturday, April 24, 2010

My first Evaulation!

So I finally got a chance to evaluate a product for PTPA Media! I was so excited to get to evaluate a product and well if you remember reading this post were I let you all in on a little TMI on Devin that she was having issues with accidents because she doesn't feel the urge to pee until its to late. The doctor had told us that she was probably constipated so we started getting her drinking apple juice and such to try and get her bowels to move better, well her issues have continued but not so badly and then one day on facebook PTPA Media announced they needed evaluators for Pedia-lax Fiber Gummies, so of course I had to jump on that opportunity! I was so excited for a few reasons, one I get to evaluate a product and two we could hopefully help Devin with her bathroom issues. When we recieved them in the mail at the beginning of the week Devin was some what excited to try them once I explained what they were for and what she was to do (tell me when she goes poo), then she took her first one and after that we have had no issues, she loves Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies! She actually reminds me that she needs to take them, I am sure it has nothing to do with helping her go potty I am sure its because they are gummies and obviously they taste good. But what makes me happy is that she is finally regular! I know TMI about my 6 year old but she goes at least once a day and sometimes more, and unlike some fiber products they don't cause her diarrhea or stomach pains when she goes. I can definatly say that we are happy with this product! So if you have a kiddo that is constipated between the ages of 2 and 11 give these a try! You can find them at your local pharmacy or retail/grocery store.

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: