Saturday, July 31, 2010

37 weeks


Full term! Yipee, I made it to full term and now this Oh So Tiny Bundle can show her face at anytime if she would like to. I had my appointment on Wednesday (the 28th) and guess what? No weight gain in the last week, again Yipee that means I am still only at 18lbs gained with this baby with only a few more weeks to go. Yes I know they say 25-30lbs is good weight gain during pregnancy but when you are overweight to begin with and actually/technically borderline obese (according to my weight and height although I don't look it, I don't think) 18lbs is an awesome weight gain, I wish it was less but I am happy with 18lbs hopefully I can keep this up for the next 3 weeks (or less, hopefully less).


I did it I got up the nerve to ask my doctor about induction. He said that its possible but won't happen until I hit 39 weeks, which sucks! because the 12th I will be 38 weeks and 6 days, and even thought its the day before I hit 39 weeks they still won't induce me I have to be 39 weeks for the induction. But the doctor did say that maybe they will strip my membranes at 38 weeks (which I will be next week) and maybe that will help me to go into labor on my own and hopefully have the baby on the 12th like we want. It kinda sucks because I am seeing another doctor next week so I have to go through this all over again, and hopefully he will be willing to strip my membranes like the doctor I seen today said he would. So 2 more weeks till the 12th so hopefully that means that we will be having a baby in 2 weeks! I'm excited and geeked that we will be having a baby soon. The weeks seem to be going by pretty quickly so in no time I should be posting that my new little baby was born! I can't wait I am defiantly getting anxious to finally meet this little baby that has been getting the hiccups and kicking the crap out of me, and plus wait that means maybe my heartburn will stop! Bonus! This kid is going to have a ton of hair I guarantee it.

Last night I was contracting some (for probably less then an hour, maybe an hour) I can already tell that when I do go into labor it will be back labor, usually when I have Braxton Hicks contractions they are uncomfortable and sometimes I feel them in my back but not always, but last night they were for real contractions not braxton hicks. They were pretty painful and I felt them in my back and in my thighs. They did taper off after a while, but started out at around 3 minutes apart with a few that were only 1 minute apart. I was able to go to sleep once they started to taper off. Today my back hurts a little but not to bad. I am a little uncomfortable in the belly, and have been panicking about the baby a little because she has been less active then normal, I wonder about going in and getting looked at but they will probably say that there is nothing to worry about and that she is doing fine. I hate going in and feeling stupid because they think I am overreacting. I feel that way when I tell my family about stuff sometimes too. I'm not overreacting and I know I'm not I know how often this baby moves and usually she is very active when I go to bed and pretty active in the morning when I wake up. The last few days she hasn't been quit as active going to bed and barely active at all in the morning, I usually have to kick her butt into gear by eating something and drinking something and before she would just be active before I ever got out of bed. I will definatly be keeping and eye on her if she gets less active I will go in to be checked.


Well have a Great Day!

Catrina

No comments: