Thursday, July 1, 2010

Look what I got! (oh and Devin too!)

Do you know what this is?






I'll give you a few guesses before I tell you.....
Go ahead guess......
I'll give you a little guess....
It has something to do with my Birthday......
Did you guess? Well lets see if you guessed right.....
David actually went out and bought me the Digital Camera that I wanted for my Birthday! I was very surprised I didn't think he was going to get it. But of course I had to promise him that we were not getting professional pictures done anymore. Which with an the Awesome A** camera that he got me I don't mind giving up going to the professionals because we will just use my new Awesome A** camera to take our pictures. So you may be see ALOT and I mean ALOT of pictures posted very soon here! Because I have been playing with my camera since the Hubby gave it to me early!
My Dad said it was no far that I got my Birthday present early (even though I am the one that balances the check book and would find out soon enough). So he kept bothering us until we gave Devin her Birthday present to!

So here is Devin with her brand new lap top that we gave her for her Birthday....
She was super excited!
and yes I used my new camera to take the picture..... :)
So both of us kinda got to celebrate our birthdays early!
Guess what?!?
I had my OB appointment today and found out that I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment. I know it might not sound good, but when you were overweight before you got preggo, you try not to gain a butt load of weight. Baby is looking good, although I am super uncomfortable and have been having some contractions... But we still have 7 weeks left.....
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: