Monday, July 12, 2010

MIA?

No I'm not ignoring you! Did you miss me? I know its been 10 days since my last post and I am getting really bad at posting lately, ain't I? Devin and my Birthdays were last Monday and Tuesday then Saturday we had Devin's Birthday party so yeah I have actually been pretty busy lately trying to get ready for Devin's party and taking my mom to the doctor and obviously taking care of the kiddos. I was on my feet for almost 3 days straight with all the running around and party planning I was doing I'm just glad that maybe I can relax now! I'm so tired anymore! The girls are going to Bible School this week for a few hours a day. We don't normally go to church but one of the neighbors goes and her church is having cool thing going on this week for the kids and I thought it would be cool for the girl (Devin and Brooke) to try it out. They seemed pretty excited about it, especially when the neighbors daughter bought them thier own kids bibles (which was really sweet of her!).

Today is mine the Hubby's Anniversary we've been married for 7 years! Its been a wonderful 7 years with its ups and downs but mainly ups! No plans, that I have know of, but you never know maybe we'll go to dinner.
So don't worry I haven't been ignoring you all I just have been busy for the past week. Hopefully I will be able to post a little more now....

No comments: