Sunday, September 5, 2010

I really should be compensated for my opinion!

Okay so I should be a spokes person for the Belly Bandit but yes I am here to say great things about it agian! I have been wearing the size medium since Thursday night, I have even been wearing it during the day sometimes. I am now down to 42 inches! I am very excited about this because honestly I don't know the last time that I was at a 42 in waist I am sure its been a few years.

My Oh So Boring Life is getting a little more Oh So Busy Lately. With getting ready for school, taking care of a newborn, 22 month old, 4 year old and 7 year old. Trying to clean and keep the house looking half way decent. Lucky for me its my moms house and she HATES a messy house but I am trying to help out the best I can.

I played a game of "ping pong" as my mom calls it last night. Yep thats right when I wanted to be sleeping I was running between my room and Kara's room for about and house at least because everytime I would get Carly calmed down and back to sleep Kara would start crying and whining for whatever reason ( I think because she didn't get a good nap last night) and then as soon as I would go to take care of Kara, Carly would start crying again because she just wanted to be held (I think). So I finally gave in a turned Kara's tv on so I could get some rest. I'm exhausted! But then again what parent isn't?

I don't know about you but we have just 2 more days till school start. I can't believe Devin is a 2nd grader already! They grow up so quickly! Just like I can't believe my Brookie is 4 and will be in preschool this year (and start kindergarten next year), and Kara will be 2 in November and Carly will be a month old next week! It seems like time goes by slowly then all of sudden before you know it your kids are growing up right before your eyes and you wonder were the time went!
I'm glad I get to share this experience with my Hubby, and now with my parents I'm glad they get to be closer to the girls right now and see them in their every day life and watch them grow before thier eyes.
I have to attend to Carly right now ....
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: