Friday, October 15, 2010

Fighting the Fat Friday

So its been a few weeks since I made a Fighting the Fat post and to be honest I really haven't been do much of anything to try and loose weight. Other then trying to eat a little healthier, I haven't been exercising, I was but then my dad had a heart attack and the exercising got postponed and I just haven't started it back up, really I just haven't felt up to it. I have been kinda taking a short cut to weight loss. I've been drinking these drinks called Celsius they are drinks that help you burn calories and reduce fat (up to 100 calories per can or per day, can't remember which one). On the 12th I started the Jillian Micheals 14 day Cleanse and Burn I started the morning by getting a beginning weight and beginning inches thanks to the Celsius and eating better I am down to 200lbs! 4lbs below my prepregnancy weight (in 8 weeks) I am also down to 42 inches I was 42 1/2 for a long time So I am very excited to see that I am loosing the inches (and the weight). My Mother in Law said she has noticed a difference that I have been getting smaller, and even the Hubby said he has noticed a difference too. I know using weight loss pills and drinks is taking the easy way out but I like fast results and never had success with exercise. Thats not to say that I won't exercise, because I will still attempt to but I always end up giving up and then starting back up again so i think thats why I have so many problems with it working.
This morning I weighed myself and I am 198lbs and I even lost some inches now I am 41 1/2 inches in the waist! Very excited about this progress since I have only been on this for 3 days but I don't want to get over excited just in case I gain again. but I am very excited, I only have 4 more lbs to loose till I reach my prepregnancy weight with Kara! That of course is my first goal, my next goal will my prepregnancy weight with Brooke which is a little bit of a bigger goal for me which if I get to my prepregnancy weight with Kara I will have 29lbs to go till I get to my prepregnancy weight with Brooke. I may even attempt to get to my prepregnancy weight with Devin, which is another 20lbs lower then that. But for now my goal is 194lbs. I hope to reach and excede that goal by next Friday but we will see how things progress. After that when I start for my prepregnancy Brookie weight I hope to have that reached by Christmas but I know that may not be achievable so we will see, a girl can hope can't she?

Do you have a goal?

Have a Great Day!!
Catrina

No comments: