Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Love the Fall Colors but not the Weather....

As it says in the title I love the fall colors but I defiantly do not enjoy the weather that comes with the fall.....

Fall inspires me to take pictures of the magnificent colors of the changing leaves...




















My mom has a bench in the back yard that I just love to photograph. It looks great in the back yard!
















and it looks wonderful with the colors of the fall as well....












My mom requested that I took some pictures of her new flowers that a blooming...










I was happy to oblige












My Neighbor also requested to take a picture of her tree as the sun was starting to set... (again I was happy to)

















Even the kids love the fall!













and playing on the neighbors trampoline.














It was fun taking pictures of them playing.









and jumping














up high











and making leaf angels...











I love the trees in our backyards














the colors are just lovely












and vibrant











and B-E-A-utiful!












and I just wanted to share












the beauty












and the fun














with all of you!










I hope you enjoyed












this little post of











the fall....









Have a Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: