Saturday, November 27, 2010

Huh, What? I don't know...


How many people here partook in Black Friday yesterday? Raise your hands! Nope not I, because well there is no way I was going to be dragging 4 kids to a ton of overly crowded stores with people who would maul you down for a good deal with no disregard for your well being. That sure in the hell wasn't going to happen. I would have love to get some awesome deals on Christmas gifts and such but I just didn't have it in me to deal with all that mayham. But I did do some online shopping and guess what I found?! A professional photography lighting kit with the estimated retail value of $1149 and we only paid (after tax and free shipping) $300! So can you guess what I am getting for Christmas? Yes I ordered my own gift but when the Hubby doesn't exactly know what I want then sometimes I have to do it myself (haha). Hopefully though the set is a good one and helps me with my photography. If I practice enough with my kiddos and my freinds & family maybe I will take it up professionally. I just need to learn more about the camera settings and other such things to get perfect pictures.


Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself... I do that alot, and I mean ALOT! I start thinking about things and my mind just keeps going....


I guess this will just be a short post today, because honestly I don't know what else to say.
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: