Sunday, November 7, 2010

If you don't have Trust... Whats left?

Wow I must be on a roll.. Or maybe its just I finally decided to write about the topics that have been running through my head. Yeah I definatly think thats it. If you ask people what the most important thing in a relationship is most people are going to say Trust and then Communication, and how true is that?



"The best proof of love is trust."


Trust is for sure the most important thing in a relationship (at least in my opinion it is). If you truely love someone then you shouldn't keep anything from them. I'm sure your sitting there thinking yeah give me a break I am sure you've lied plenty of times and I'll be completely honest with you. As far as telling my hubby the truth or not... I am alway honest to him, I am so much in love with him that I actually can't lie to him I just don't have it in me! There have been so many times that something would happen, for instance me going to the store and spending a bunch of money (that I shouldn't have spent) I always say yeah I'm not going to tell the hubby I don't want him to get mad at me but I always end up telling him the truth. I of course don't want to fight with the hubby and I don't want him mad at me but I would rather us have honesty in our relationship then worry about him being mad at me about something. I don't know why but I just can't seem to keep anything from him and never have been able to.


"Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships." ~ Stephen R. Covey

Is it cheezy that I am using quotes about trust? If it is to bad this is my blog and I want to be cheezy. Sometimes I see people in a relationship think that keeping secrets about money is no big deal really what is the big deal if you hide money from your significant other. Really whats the big deal its just money right? But then again your lieing. If your significaint other finds out that you've been lieing about money, how can they trust you again? If you can lie about money you can lie about anything right? Again this is the way I view everything, you may feel differently.

"The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together is trust." - Brian Tracy


I'll leave with saying (again in my own opinion).....
If you don't have trust, you have nothing......

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: