Saturday, November 6, 2010

With this Ring......

I've hummed and hawed about writing this post for many days now, and I can no longer keep it in my head I have to write it out. You hear it everyday, at least if you keep up with celebrity's and you hear it happening all the time in the "normal" world. So many people take marriage for granted, and so many think that there is nothing wrong with being married and having someone on the side. Why is this?
When you get married you say your vows, that in a way are kinda like a contract wouldn't you think?


"I, John take thee Mary to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till in death we part, and with this ring I thee wed, and with my body I thee honor, and pledge my faithfulness."

Now when you were married these may not have been the exact words that you uttered but they were in some way close in resemblance were they not? You vow to love and to cherish till death do you part, you vow your honor and faithfulness. Yet so many people take these vows for granted and go about there business how they please. This is my blog and my opinion right? So here it is... You vowed your love for this person and if for some reason you no longer feel that you can keep your vow, then the only solution I see is divorce, whether you believe in divorce or not do you really see it appropriate to continue your marriage and be with someone else? As the old adage goes " you can not have your cake and eat it too". You must choose one or the other, can you continue to love the one you are with, the one you vowed your life to on the day that you wed? Or has for one reason or another your love faded for this person and you can no longer keep your vows. Whatever the reason may be doesn't the person you married deserve the truth? The way I see it is Lies hurt worse then the Truth. Doesn't that person deserve to know the truth so that they can get on with thier life? This goes for whether or not you are married though too, it doesn't matter if you are just dating or not if you can't find any reason to be faithful to that person then there is no reason why you should continue to be with that person.




Just remember you will get caught, and you know what if you have done it and haven't got caught then good for you, you deserve an award and I have it right here for you its called the

Golden Douche Award... Congratulations!


If your recieving this award that means are truely a Douchebag thinking that your so cool because you managed to cheat on someone and get away with it. But guess what your not cool! Sometimes people just keep thier eyes closed to things like that because they don't want to be hurt so they don't look for those tell tale signs that you are indeed up to something. But just think about it you may have gotten away with it so far but that doesn't mean you won't get busted its just a matter or time.
All I'm trying to say is seriously if you really feel the need to be with another person, then why don't you just brake it off with the person you are currently with? Its better you break it off before they find out what you've been up to behind their back, if you ever really cared about them then spare them the pain and humilation.
And thats all I have to say about that.
Have a Great Night!
Catrina

No comments: