Friday, December 24, 2010

I scream, You scream, We all scream... For IHop!

So I woke up this morning on this great Christmas Eve.. The Hubby was suppose to be going to the gas station to get coffee as he does all mornings when he is off work. The 3 older girlies wanted to got with thier Daddy so he took them. Well after some time I realized they are still gone, so I text him and he tells me they are at Ihop. To be honest I am a little bummed that he didn't ask me to go with him but.. I think it is really sweet that he took 3 of his girlies to breakfast, things like this don't happen to often so I am really glad the girls get to go to breakfast with thier Daddy on Christmas Eve.
I'm sure every one is busy on this day so I will bid you adu....

Have an Oh So Wonderful Christmas Eve!
Catrina

No comments: