Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday Week 1

Well its the end of week one and here is how I am doing...
The 15 minute workouts are kicking my Arse! But thats what they are suppose to do right?

My Stats are as follows:

Beginning Weight: 202lbs
Current Weight: 200lbs
2lbs lost so far :)

Beginning Measurements:

Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurements:

Waist: 42
Hips: 45
1/2 inch lost in waist and 1/2 inch lost in hips

How I'm Feeling: I'm feeling pretty good, (other then always being tired) I am enjoying my exercising (even when it hurts like hell) The main thing I need to work on is eating better, I have been doing alot better but I am having issues with late night snacking and even though I am attempting to each healthier when I snack late, I think that is my downfall right now. I am sticking with the exercising though because seriously how hard is it to do just 15 minutes of exercing 6 days a week? The pain is finally starting to subside and I am able to walk normal again :)

Doesn't this look so yummy?

I've been drinking alot of smoothies lately... want the recipe?

Well here it is... Ice, 2% Milk (but I am sure you can use the type of milk you want), a splash of orange juice (which you don't have to add), Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Greek Yogart (I'm using vanilla flavored), Banana, Kale or spinach. I am suppose to be adding a banana but I forget alot (it does taste better with banana in my opinion).

Until next week....

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!

Catrina

Disclaimer: The Program I am on (Fit Yummy Mummy) I was given to as a gift from the creator of the program. The Opinions expressed here are that of my own and are in no way influenced by outside sources.

2 comments:

Dr. McCoy said...

Congrats on your progress. That's good stuff after only 1 week.

Catrina said...

Thanks! I normally would get depressed about not having to much progress but I am trying to be realistic about my progress and that you can't loose 30lbs in one week LOL