Friday, January 7, 2011

Randomnes is my life!

I'm feeling good today, well for the most part except I'm tired (like always) and I had a horrible dream last night that has me all upset now. Does that ever happen to you? You have a bad dream (whatever it may be) and then your whole day is thrown off. Thats me today, Now I'm exhausted because I had trouble falling back to sleep after said dream pissed me off and woke me up.
Thankfully today is my day off from exercising because I just don't have the energy or motivation to do them today. But I do need to go to the grocery store and get some food, I have ran out of things for smoothies and lunch stuff for the kids and we have no milk...(don't worry we just ran out last night, we have formula and things for the baby, but the big kids need stuff as well).
The kiddos do need to watch thier Your Baby Can Read video and review thier cards & Book.. Brooke needs to do her "Homework".
But I am just so darn tired! All of a sudden (now that Devin is home) the house has gotten loud. How is it that if only 1 or 2 are together its quite but you add one more and it gets really loud? They seem to just all of a sudden go straight into fighting. But I guess that is the life when you have 4 girls (such drama queens!).
Carly had her shots yesterday and she is not having a good day today. She is running a little fever and is slightly crabby, she has been sleeping alot today. I hope this does not last for to long, this is the first time since she was born that she hasn't even been slightly sick (other then her acid reflux).
Well I guess that is the Randomness of my day...

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: