Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sucking it In Saturday - Week 2

Welcome to another week....

My Stats are:

Beginning Weight: 202lbs
Current Weight: 200lbs
pounds lost: 2 total

Beginning Measurments:
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurments:
Waist: 41
Hips: 44.5
inches lost: 1.5in lost on waist, 1in lost on hips total.

How I'm Feeling: Tired (like always) but feeling good, feeling like I am actually accomplishing something. I'm a bit bummed that the weight loss is going so slowly but I know that the inches are actually the important thing so I feel good about that. I'm glad that I'm pushing myself so hard to do all this. I do need to work alot harder on the eating better. I'm doing better but I need to work alot harder. I still haven't felt that energy that I hear exercise is suppose to give you but I am sure in due time I will. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the fact that I these exercises are only 15 minutes a day! It helps so much when you have 4 kids running around the house, you don't have to devote hours of exercising.

1/1/11 1/15/11



1/1/11 1/15/11



Are you exercising and trying to loose weight? How is that going for you? Share you story with me I'd love to hear how your progress is going!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina


Disclaimer: The Program I am on (Fit Yummy Mummy) I was given to as a gift from the creator of the program. The Opinions expressed here are that of my own and are in no way influenced by outside sources.<>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doing good! :) Keep up the good work!