Monday, February 21, 2011

Caution: Chocolate can cause excitement!

Do you know the one of the big things that suck about dieting and trying to loose weight?

Not being able to indulge in sweets whenever you want

I would love to be able to eat a large candy bar whenever I wanted or an ice cream sundae

A cupcake or cake, a giant bowl of ice cream!

But alas when trying to loose weight and watch your calories, you come to realize that these foods


While delicious and yummy, are horrible for you and will ruin everything that you've worked your (literal) ass off for.

So I sit here and stare at the pictures from google and dream of when I can enjoy these delights again.

ps a goal I am reaching for is once I hit 20lbs lost I'm going to Cold Stone Creamery and getting myself a massive bowl of ice cream!!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: