Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday week 5

and the saga continues after 5 weeks...

My Stats are:

Beginning Weight: 202lbs
Current Weight: 195.6 lbs
pounds lost: 6.6lbs total

Beginning Measurements:
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurements:
Waist: 39.5
Hips: 43
inches lost: 3in lost on waist, 2.5 in lost on hips total.

How I'm Feeling: Tired, sore and happy to be finally seeing some results! I was a bit discouraged last week when I still wasn't seeing any results but I kept with it I was sure something would eventually happen. It began happen this week, remember I starting the next set (5-9 weeks) of superset with my FitYummyMummy program it is definatly harder then the first 4 weeks. On top of all this I am also tracking my calories at myfitnesspal.com it is truely helping to track what I eat and keep my from over eating, I believe that is what has helped me to start loosing the weight. Because I track my exercises and my food, I am eating less and watching what I eat. Last week before I started loosing more weight my mother in-law said that it looked like I was loosing weight, and my mom even said it she can see that I am getting more of shape to my figure, she said I am starting to get that hour glass figure. I actually noticed it yesterday. I'm very glad to be seeing results now :) I'm feeling good, (even though I am still tired)

How are you doing? Are you reaching your goals?

Goals for the week: To continue to do what I am doing, and work towards loosing my first 10lbs just 3.4lbs to go to get to 10lbs lost! Then I can get my hair dyed (and I'm excited about that!) and only 1.6lbs to loose to get to my prepregnancy weight with Kara, after that goal is reached I will be aiming for my next goal of my prepregnancy weight with Brooke which is a bit of a higher goal at 165-170lbs so that may take a bit longer to reach. But at 5 weeks I am just 1.6lbs away from reaching my first goal and 3.4lbs away from reaching 10lbs. All and all things are looking good!

1/8/11 (after week 1) 2/5/11





1/8/11 (after week 1) 2/5/11


Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

5 comments:

Jessica said...

oh I hear ya lady! I have been on my journey to lose weight, finally lost 6 pounds after 3 weeks. You are doing a great job. I :

know it can be hard work, so just keep it up!!!! Love hearing about it, keeps me motivated. BTW I am a new follower, check out my blog
http://sassysippycupsandstickysarcasm.blogspot.com/

Catrina said...

Thanks for following! I checked out your blog! can't wait to hear whats going on with you :)

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

I can tell a difference! You're doing great. Good job keeping it up even when you're frustrated - any tips on how you did it? :)

Anonymous said...

Stick with it!! You're doing great! Don't let the number on the scale get you down. I've been on my weightloss journey since the beginning of January and I'm 13 lbs down. Determined to get back to my pre-children weight, which is about 125 lbs, I am so motivated to do whatever it takes! My son will be 6 months old in 1 month and I'd love to be at my goal weight by then. I refuse to buy any clothes until I lose most of the weight. I'm glad to be able to follow you along your journey as well, along with some other p.com ladies too! Keep it up!!!

Vanessa said...

Hey there :-)
I found your link on HTB!

I use Myfitnesspal as well..it has made all the difference for me!

Keep up the good work..and great idea to be taking pics..I should have done that!