Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 7

So here we are 7 weeks later....

My Stats are:

Beginning Weight: 202.2lbs (1/1/11)
Current Weight:  190.0  (2/19/11)
Pounds Lost:  12.2lbs

Beginning Measurements: (1/1/11)
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurements: (2/19/11)
Waist: 38.5
Hips: 42.5
Inches Lost:  4in off waist, 3in off hips

How I'm Feeling:  Still sick, exhausted, discouraged.  Well not completely discourage I was for a few days there because I had hit a platue, nothing was coming off, no pounds, no inches, but this morning I woke up weighed myself and measured myself and I finally saw some change!  I was very excited to see that I was down to 190!  I can't wait till I am under 190, its been over 3 years since I have been this small!  I'm really trying, I really want to reach my goal by my 30th birthday in July!  Well I would like to hit my goal by the end of this 12 week transformation but I'm not sure if that is going to happen, but it will surely be a transformation at the end of the 12 weeks!  12lbs down in 7 weeks! Thats not to shabby right?  I'm very excited to be down 12lbs I can't wait to hit that 15lb mark.  You know 12lbs is awesome but of course there are those certain goals that you want to reach like 5lbs, 10lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs and so on....


Goals for Week: Continue to work hard towards my goal, try to stop myself from snacking and eating so many calories.  Eat more healthier. 


1/8/11                                                       2/18/11     
 



1/8/11                          2/18/11 


How are you doing this week?  Have you reached any goals that you were aiming for?  I'd love to hear your progress!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

wow..you can already see such a difference in your photos..that is awesome!!