Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello my name is Catrina and I'm a ......

Scale junkie!  Yes you heard me right I'm addicted to weighing myself,  I know its bad.  I don't mean to be this way but when I go to the bathroom I feel the urge to strip down and weigh myself.  Ha ha yeah I said strip down, I want to know my actual body weight not my weight with clothes on.  So sorry folks you wont ever see a pic of me on the scale ha ha.  When I finally hit my first goal weight I may take a picture of just the scale but I guarantee, you will only see my feet.  Were does this addiction come from?  Its not like my weight is going to change drastically from day to day,  that's why I chose to have Saturday be my weigh in day.  But I can't wait till Saturday, I'm a scale junkie and I have a problem!  Is there a cure for this?  If you know of it please let me know, I need some serious help!  Oh and does it make it any worse that when I do weigh myself I weigh myself at least 3 times!  3rd times a charm right? 

Do you have any odd addictions?  Like an addiction to a devil television show or looking in the mirror constantly?  I want to know that I am not the only one!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: