Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 16

I hate to disappoint this week but Sucking it in Saturday is closed for the day.  I was hoping that by this weekend I would have been able to say that I hit the 25lbs lost mark which would have been awesome but I've been struggling with eating lately and to top it all off my knee began to hurt this week so I decided it might be a good idea to take a little break and let my knee heal up.  I will be getting back at it this Monday, as a freind of mine said Its on like donkey kong!  I am hoping the pain in my knee is gone or at least not as badly I will start back on level 3 of the 30 day shred basically start off were I left off.  I wont make any promises about what kind of goals I will have next week because well I am not doing so good as you can see.
So next week I hope to have a grip on things and we can continue SIIS with momentum!

Do you wanna share your story?  let me know whats going on with you?  Do you have any words of motivation for me?  I welcome them!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

1 comment:

KC Baldwin said...

Since I'm trying to lose all my baby weight (stuck at about 11lbs to go) I can understand being stuck at a plateau. Don't worry about it, because you know it'll come off eventually. We just have to work hard and wait!

KC @ One + One = Four
www.OnePlusOneIsFour.com