Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 22

Okay I have noticed a pattern lately here.  I do good for a week or two and then I slack like mad.  I bet you can guess where I am going with this post...
If you guess that I fell off the wagon on well then you guessed correctly, your prize?  Well sorry I don't have a prize but doesn't it feel awesome being right? 
Of course I am not proud that I fell off the wagon again but to be perfectly honest (which I always try to be) I really don't care.  I know that sounds bad because I have only 4 weeks till my goal date and over 15lbs to my goal weight, I just dont see it happening in that little bit of time.  But the reason why I am not so upset with myself?  We are trying to buy a house right now and its VERY stressful as any of you that have bought a house know it can be.  I'm trying to consentrate more on this house then on my weight at the moment.  I'm stressed and impatiently waiting to hear some good news (at least I am hoping and praying that it is good news).  I've been letting my laziness and hungier get to me lately and I have not been trying to control it what so ever, in fact I have not stepped on the scale in 3 days, yeah that is how bad its been, if you have been reading my blog from the beginning of SIIS then you know I have a scale addiction.  I did do 55 minutes of Zumba the other day but that is it, I have not done much of any exercising other then that. 
I'm not saying that I have given up on any of it what so ever I have just let things slide for a bit here.  I WILL get back at it and I WILL get to my goal, it just may take longer then I expected and I am I guess okay with that. 

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: