Friday, June 3, 2011

Walking....

I've tried and tried and tried to get a good shot of Carly walking this week but this girl for some reason constantly decides that when Mommy is video taping her she is going to fall down on her bum.  But put the camera away and the kid will walk every where with no problem!  She's a goofy one.  Carly has been walking along the furniture for a while now, and learning to walk from one object to another.  Well this week she has been walking more and more on her own, and she is doing great!  She can actually stop bend over and grab something and stand back up and start walking again.  I am so proud of her!  Today she is doing awesome she rarely crawled today and was walking everywhere,  I wouldn't exactly call her a walker just yet but she is just days away from being there! 

Hopefully I will be able to get video of her soon to share with you all!  My little turd just doesn't like to cooperate like that though.  I'm sure eventually though she will let her guard down and I will get a super cute video of her walking.

Until then....

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: