Monday, February 1, 2010

I won! Are you joking!

So I have been signing up for a few contest on some blogs lately, I love contest because there is always that chance that maybe I will win! I can't wait till my blog gets big enough to were I can start having contest. So I signed up for a contest on Listen to Lena! She was giving away a Glow Baby Journal, a log book to keep track of baby's feeding sleeping and diapering habits. I love this idea because I always at least for the first few weeks write everything down (especially feedings) on a pad of paper. I am so excited, and can't wait till August when this little bundle gets here and I will be able to try the journal out! (of course I have to get it in the mail first LOL)

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting anticipated event...all that newness, freshness, and sweet love. Hope all is going well.