Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4 months.....

2nd Trimester, Yea! what fun! Okay my first thought is when will the nausea go away and when will the energy come? And do you get energy when you didn't have any before pregnancy?

Before you begin asking, yes we are going to find out what we are having, no we haven't found out yet. I swear that is all I hear anymore... Have you found out what your having yet? When its strangers fine you don't know me so of course your not going to know when I am going to find out what we are having, But I'm sorry if you are a Friend or family member why do you keep asking? If and when we find out you will be the first to know I promise. So maybe I am being bitchy about this but I have been asked so much, if we found out what we are having and when we will find out what we are having I am just so aggravated by those questions. And for the record (again, since I have repeated it every time I am asked the same question over and over again), from what I was told at my (new) doctors office they do the "big" ultrasound at 20 weeks I am 16 weeks (will be 17 weeks on Friday) so I haven't even scheduled the appointment yet. I see my OB on this Thursday the 11th, hopefully that is when we will schedule the appointment. I weighed myself the other day (which I did before and after my last doctors appointment) and I have not gained any weight in 4 weeks. I'm sure its not a big deal because as long as I don't loose anymore weight, but at the same time I get worried because with not gaining any weight is the baby still getting the right nutrition? Is it growing okay? Basically I just want to know if my baby is okay? I don't feel him/her kicking very often, which feels odd to me because by now my other 3 we kicking a lot. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, no scratch that I am being paranoid and I have been since I found out I was pregnant, for some reason this pregnancy really has me freaked out, I just keep thinking something bad will happen, and I can't get it out of my head! I just have to calm down and stop panicking. I got my blood work done the other day, and after having 8 vials of blood drawn I have a massive bruise on my arm, its lovely really. I'm sure I will update again once I see the doctor on Thursday. So I guess if there is anything to update you will hear more on then.
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep breathing, keep praying. Catrina, you'll be doing yourself and that precious little one a huge favor. I know I sound like I could do that easily...I am queen of worry!!! You, Catrina, you who have been through so much...pray for God's will (I'm sure it's for goodness) and accept it...Your feelings are normal. God bless you and that little one!!!

Catrina said...

Thanks! I know it is basically just all worry. I was this way with all my other pregnancies but then again with all of them something ended up going wrong. With Devin I went into preterm labor at 32 weeks and had her at 37 weeks, then Brooke I was in and out of the ER for 2 months because of dehydration (the first visit was because I had a nightmare and turned out I was really dehydrated), With Kara I got lucky I really didn't have many worries.

Dinah jo said...

I was sick with Ella almost the entire 9 months. I wish the energy thing came for me, I know this isn't helping. I hope it does for you.

JennyMac said...

Love your baby bump..and can relate to the constant questions. We didnt find out and told no one our names either. Drove a certain parent in our family CRAZY. lol.