Monday, March 29, 2010

In just 2 hours.....

In just a couple hours I will be at my ultrasound appointment looking at my little bundle in my belly and hopefully finding out what we are having. I am actually surprised that I was actually able to sleep last night. I figured I would have been way to excited to sleep, but was I wrong, I slept pretty good actually other then being a little uncomfortable. I'm counting down the minutes... I've already gotten my shower out of the way, I still have to do my hair and makeup but you I have some time. Then don't forget the whole drink a butt load of water till your bladder is ready to explode preparation step. That's going to SUCK! When I was preggo with Zachary I did that and when they tried to do my ultrasound my bladder was actually to full to see anything and the technician actually had the nerve to tell me go ahead and go to the bathroom but only let out a little bit of urine. I was like are you kidding me? I could barely even walk to the bathroom to go pee! Hopefully that's not the case this time. I'm so anxious I really don't want to wait the 2 hours until my appointment I would love to leave now! But sadly I must be patient, have I ever told you that I am not the patient type? That must be were Kara gets it from.(haha) Did I mention that I am going shopping after my appointment? I'm going to go buy some baby clothes for our new baby boy or girl! I'm sure I will post again later today to yell to the world what it is that we are having but first I have to tell my baby daddy (you know the hubby) and then my family, don't worry though you will all find out today I promise!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: