Thursday, May 20, 2010

My mind is going 100 miles a min.

I've been trying to think of a good post to write... But I have so many things running through my head right now I can't even think straight. I'm thinking in more of a winding, curvy road going in all directions and driving me insane (or nauseous, either way I am going crazy).
First I looked and I can not find a picture of the retarded contraption I seen yesterday... It was a car that looked like a small airplane and no it didn't have large wings it just looked like an airplane, I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was seeing but for some reason the hubby didn't seem to surprised. What eva it was weird......

Guess what? I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow that means I am almost in my 3rd trimester! Can you believe it 13 more weeks to go! Yea, I can't wait! Although I am so not looking forward to being huge this summer. It was actually warm yesterday and I was already sweating and it wasn't even that hot! I'm in so much trouble. Okay yeah I know what your thinking.... Quit your Bitching! Thats fine I will.... Thanks for at least listening to me Bitch for minute. Can I say something else though (not complaining)? I really, really want to get another ultrasound to find out if we are for sure having a girl! Remember that post a while back that I posted about 3d/4d ultrasounds (sorry I don't feel like linking to it right now) Well they are having some good deals this month and I would really like to take advantage of them. Maybe I can con the hubby in to. :) We'll see....

We gave my dad his Fathers day gift early this year, well we gave it to him yesterday to be exact. A man was going door to door with a booklet for a golf package for pretty cheap, so after consulting with my mom I purchased it, I was worried at first for a few reasons, 1 I know nothing about golf so I had no clue if the package was a good deal or not, come to find out it was a really good deal. 2 I was afraid that I was being ripped off and that scared the shit out of me! My dad was so excited when we gave it to him, he started calling his freinds to tell them what he got and they are already planning all their golf outtings and such. I'm glad he liked it! Now all we have to figure out is what to get the Hubby from the girls for Fathers day. Got any bright ideas? I feel bad because when they are in school they make me Mothers day gifts but when Fathers day rolls around they are no longer in school... So they can't make him anything cute at school. The Hubby really likes his Truck, I guess we can try to get him some things for his truck but without ruining the surprise and asking him what he wants how in the world do I do that?!?! I don't know.....
Speaking of the Hubby.... He's getting promoted at work! They are making him a Forman! I am so proud of him he is such a hard worker and obviously his work knows that as well. He starts running his first big job either tomorrow or Monday (I think). He has run a job or two before just to see how he does but they were small jobs and nothing big, he is actually getting all the Forman perks now!

I know Kara has 6 more months till she hits 2 but its official she has hit the terrible 2's and has the tantrums to show it! She likes to get her tooth brush in the morning and brush her teeth with her sisters, which I don't care, the more power to her if she likes brushing her teeth this early on. But I don't like when she grabs the tooth paste and carries it around because I don't want her to open it and make a mess, so I usually just take the toothpaste away. Oh heck NO, she wasn't having any part of that she ran into her sisters room stomping her feet and screaming and then when I tried to hand her, her toothe brush she threw herself on the floor and started kicking and screaming! All because I won't let her carry the tooth paste around the house.
On a better note (as far as Kara goes), Why is it that my 18 month old daughter knows how to take her sweater off and hang it up without anyone saying anything but my 4 year old and 6 1/2 year old walk in the house and throw their sweaters on the floor and have to be promted (many times I might add) to hang their sweaters up?!?! Go figure....

Well....
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: