Friday, July 23, 2010

Have you heard of this before?

Have you seen these before? If you have recently had a baby or are preggo now, you may have heard of them. Its the new craze that alot of preggers are talking about. Are you trying to figure out what it is? Its the Belly Bandit According to the web site "it is an abdominal compression binder designed to help you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth." Now I don't know how well it works because until I got preggo with this kiddo I had never heard of it. I have been curious and wanting to order one ever since I found out about it though. So today I popped over to their website and placed an order for their "White Summer Special" which consists of one of the pretty little Couture Bandits as seen in the picture above a free tote bag and free ground shipping all for $55.95. So I did it I ordered one, I can't wait to get it in the mail and well duh once I have the baby try it out! I was just going to order their original Belly Bandit but I really I figured I am probably getting a good deal with their special (with the free shipping) and plus I like the zebra print one!

I am so hoping that once the babe gets here and I start breastfeeding and wearing the belly bandit that things will start shrinking! Obviously I have stuck to my Fighting the Fat Friday's since well I couldn't exactly loose weight and I stopped doing my daily walks. But once babe gets here I will probably start it back up so expect to see before pictures and progress pictures from using the belly bandit. I will try to keep up with it as much as I can, but I can't guarantee much once she gets here until we see how hectic our schedule will be. I am sure it will be pretty hectic taking care of 4 girls and the fact that one is starting physical therapy for her foot on August 4th, then school will be starting soon after that so I will be dealing with all that.
I am so glad I have my mom here to help support me! She has been wonderful since we moved in helping me with the kiddos! Especially now that I can't move around as much as before.

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: