Thursday, August 12, 2010

Eviction Notice...

Ain't it kind of funny when you hear some say the eviction notice is given when they are preggo and either getting and induction or csection? I thinks its a funny term to be using when your talking about having a kid but hey I'm using it this time! The Eviction Notice has been given for August 17th at 8am! Okay not exactly 8am that is when I go in to start the induction, hopefully she will be evicted soon after that but we'll see exactly how that goes.
So yeah I had my 39 week check up today... Well I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow, but the doctor checked to see if I was dilated and I am now 3cm and thinning out. Which is a good sign because just this past Tuesday (the 10th) I was still 2cm and thick. So yeah for progression! I've been contracting since about 1am this morning and having lots of back pain, so maybe this means this little bundle will show her face sooner then Tuesday but I guess we will just have to see how things go. I can't get my hopes up because if I end up not having her until Tuesday I am going to be very bummed.
So for now I try (the keyword here is TRY) to keep my patients. And every one elses for that matter LOL.
So wish us luck... send some "labor dust"... keep your fingers crossed... or whatever it is you want ot do...

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: