Friday, October 22, 2010

Fighting the Fat Friday...

Welcome to another Fighting the Fat Friday... (Sorry its a day late)


I've hit a bit of a platue and I'm not very happy about it! I am at 197 (sometimes 198/200) and I am getting very aggrevated about I have cut out snacking all together, and do you realize how hard that is when you have a house full of Halloween candy? I have not snacked at all in 4 days all I have eaten is lunch and dinner, okay maybe I should eat breakfast too but I am just not a big breakfast person I almost wonder if I were to eat breakfast if it would help out as well. Not to mention I still am not exercising, my mom has been walking everyday but I've been to lazy to walk with her, but she is going to force me to walk with her now so that I can loose some stinking weight! My mom lost 5 pounds I'm proud of her! She has been walking everyday for the past 2 weeks and doing well. So now I guess its time for me to force myself to walk (or for her to force me to walk haha). She told me that if I don't walk with her everyday then I need to walk up/down the stairs at least 10 times a day, so far I did that twice today but I have also been cleaning to so thats a good thing sort of (I haven't been moving a whole lot). Do you know how hungry I am? I am starving right now I want a snack so stinking bad!
I just wish that weight loss wasn't so hard! (and takes so long!)
We went for a 2 and a half mile walk yesterday and I still haven't lost any weight! I guess I just need to stop being so obsessed with loosing quickly and realize that loosing weight takes time.

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: