Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm excited what can I say

Sorry folks I hate to say this but I have no more ideas for my book! So chapters 9 & 10 are put on hold for now... Sorry :(


On another note though. I've admitted probably a hundred times here that I am a lazy mom, I admit it I'm not proud of it (I know it may seem like I am because I say it so much but I'm not). I'm not so lazy to the point were I neglect my kids so don't get the wrong idea about that. I take care of my kids they are my life but other then that I am extremely lazy. Especially when it comes to house work, I've been able to get away with it for a while because my mom is a clean freak and will clean up. I do help out but a lot of times I don't help out enough (at least in my eyes its not enough).
But as far as being a lazy mom goes I've got some motivation. The prospect of possibly finding our forever house! You know what a forever house is don't you? Its that house that you can see spending the rest of your life in!

I don't want to get into the details to much (since that would be letting you in way to much) but we found out that my grandma's neighbor is thinking about putting his house on the market so if we can get the owner to agree with our offer we could have our forever house! Its just a matter of speaking with the owner and seeing if he will go for it. I am so praying he does! So that is my motivation, I have been cleaning more and trying to straighten up, I even cooked a meal I have never cooked before last night because well think about it if we end up moving I have to make sure that I clean and cook all the time again. I've been slacking because my mommy has been taking care of everything, well except cooking we all do that in the house. But if we move I will have to do all if not most of the cooking (since David may cook a meal or two). I am just so excited, which I shouldn't be because I am getting my hopes up and will probably be disappointment in the end. But until we know what is for sure going to happen I am excited and motivated! But I am still exhausted and tired! So I think I will need to start going to bed earlier. Maybe if this happens I will not only have the motivation to stop being so lazy but to exercise and other such things that I want for myself but just don't have the motivation or energy for. I know its a matter of pushing yourself to do things but I just don't have the energy to push myself most of the time. I can't wait to see if we've got some good news in our future :) We'll see....Have a Great Day!
Catrina
All Images are courtesy of Google Images

No comments: