Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pee Pee in the Potty! (sung to a tune)

This took me a few days to write and post so forgive my inaccuracies on dates:)


I honestly don't know if I mentioned this before and I really don't want to go back and look but we are officially potty training Kara. Just shy of 2 years she has made the decision that she is ready to use the potty. We knew it was close when she began taking off her diaper all the time when it was dirty and when she began pulling poop on her diaper and handing it to people, but I knew for sure the day she took her diaper off and actually told me she had to go potty and went, instead of the old sit on the potty sing "poo poo in the potty" or "pee pee in the potty" then jumping off and saying done (when she has done nothing at all, but sing a song). She finally will sit on the potty and actually go! Things have gone well with it, She is still in her pull ups but when her diaper is dirty she lets us know (most of the time) and will go pee in the potty before she gets a new diaper on. The main problem we are having right now with her is that she does not like wearing underwear! If you put underwear on her instead of a diaper she cries usually until either she finally realizes your not going to change her (which last night was about 15 minutes) or until you change her. I can already tell that this is going to be a long drawn out process but since the older two did not even attempt potty training until they were 2 1/2 and Kara is still 8 days away from her 2nd birthday we have some time to get her potty trained and I am not going to force her into it.


Kara turns 2 in just 9 days and well the terrible 2's have kicked in for sure! Ever since the Halloween candy was brought into the house this kid has been on a candy kick and well she finds ways to get into the candy and its getting pretty annoying for sure to tell her NO every few minutes. She's began hitting and scratching and yelling at everyone, oh I hope this is just a phase because if not we're in trouble!

I've mentioned before that I signed up to be a PTPA Evaluator and so far I've only evaluated one product, yeah I'm kinda bummed about that but I look forward to my evaluation. But I won something from PTPA! This is actually the 2nd time I have won a product from them, I don't know if I ever posted about it but I won a Coral product for thier Fan Friday giveaway awhile ago. and this week I was so happy to find out that I won for making my profile... You know what I won? A product called EasyDaysies If you have never heard of them you can either click on the link that I just posted or you can go to PTPA's Social Media Heather's review of the poduct. I can't wait to get it and try it out, I am so unorganized it would be nice to have something to help me organize my Oh So hectic life. Since I won it they are not asking for a review but I will probably still let you all know what I think about the product so keep watch for that.


I'm not much for online shopping I admit it, I would prefer to go to the store and pick and choose clothes that way but I have been shopping on Etsy and Ebay lately mainly for photography props because like I have posted before I am starting to take the kids photos myself and well I need props. I have already decided that I am going to ask for photography props for Christmas, which will probably mainly consist of back drops (you know fabric for the back ground of my photos). Anyways back to what I was saying. I have been looking at props on Etsy and I would love to buy some things from there but right now I just have that kind of money to spend, so I went over to Ebay to see what I could find and I found about 5 cute little hats that I won for $0.01 (one of them I got for $0.95) and I got a pair of angel wings with halo for $1.50 which I will use for Carly's 6 month photo's. I went a bit over board though and started bidding on clothes and won 7 outfits that were just to cute, one was a pair of cutie jammies for Kara that say big sister and are pink and zebra print and then each of the 3 older girlies get 2 outfits each for Christmas. I'll post some pictures of them when they open them :) The only other problem I am having is I want to bid on so many things, its just not possible to buy it all if I win. So I have to pace myself with all the bidding.

Is this all enough for you to take in? Has this post been long and overwhelming? Sorry about that but like I said at the beginning it took me a few days to write it so its all over the place. Not to mention there is more I want to talk about so hopefully you will be seeing more post soon

Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: