Monday, December 13, 2010

A New Year, A New Me! (Contest!)

I know that I have already wrote two post today but I just couldn't help I was so excited to let you all know about this that I had to post it tonight!!!

The New Year is fastly approaching, for some that means that its time to start thinking about New Years resolutions. For a lot of women this means trying to loose weight because I know for me that is the one thing that irritates me the most and I just want to change that every year and I do always attempt it but I usually quit out of frustration because it doesn't happen fast enough, or I hit a platue.
I was recently contacting by Holly Rigsby from http://transformationkit.com/ she is a Mommy who after her first child struggled, just like a lot of Mommy's to loose the stubborn baby fat that for a lot of women comes with having kids. But she has found the fat burning secrets to loosing that stubborn baby fat.

She is going to offer one of you, a chance to become a Yummy Mummy for the new year! By offering for free The Fit Yummy Mummy Transformation Kit (valued at $247)! How great would that be?
I myself am going to be starting my Transformation the first of the year hence the name of this post A New Year, A New Me! I have already began to look through everything so that I can be prepared for my transformation! Now some of you may be thinking I just don't have time to start exercising, I'm a very busy person but guess what? All you need is 15 minutes a day! Unbelievable right? Almost sounds to good to be true but with having 4 kiddos to take care of its hard for me to get away for long periods of time to exercise, so 15 minutes is great! She also shows you what foods will help you maximize your transformation!

So first go ahead and head on over to her website fityummymummy.com and check out what the program has to offer! Next come on back here and why you believe you should win the Transformation Kit, whether you have struggled with weight your entire life or just gained a lot during your pregnancy/s. 1 comment per person please. One Lucky winner will be announced on January 1, 2011. Remember to leave your email address so that we can contact you if you are our winner! Contest ends December 31, 2010.

So get your comment in now!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think I would be good for this, because I am fat! lol!

I am only a few pounds short of being the weight I was, when 9 months pregnant. Need I say more?

Anonymous said...

I have stuggled with weight loss my entire life! (since my first and only daughter when I was 18). I have medical issues the keep me from doing certain exercises like cardio and exercising for long periods of time is pretty much impossible with my knee problems. finding an exercise that is only 15 minutes at a time would be wonderful!
Judy
Euchalele@sbcglobal.net

Nicole said...

I gained a ton of weight during my first pregnancy, and although I took it off, I need something to transform back into pre-PG shape for sure! This program looks great! What an awesome giveaway!

muchlovenicole@gmail.com