Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinner in a Bottle....

I've heard of many food/drink diets and fads but I think we've gone a little to far here, no offense if you actually drink this and like it but seriously? Meat Water! Meal Water! Are we getting that lazy and desperate that we can't actually make food anymore we have to just drink it out of a bottle? Not to mention that the bottles look just like vitiman water!

I've never tried it, actually I just heard about it yesterday while watching the devil television (and cooking a real meal for my family). I hate cooking but not enough to drink meat! I don't even know if I want to try it, I just can't imagine drinking meat water. Oh and guess what there are many flavors. Lets review there some of their oh so many flavors.
We have your basic breakfast water
Your Caribbean Shrimp Salad

Poached Salmon Salad
Grilled Chicken Salad
Escargots Chatecleer (seriously snail water!)
Dirty Hot Dog Water (Really DIRTY Hot Dog, yeah that sounds appetising)
Cheese Burger Fried Oysters

Seriously! Meat Water! and believe me there are MANY more flavors then that! And if this really intrigues you, just click here and check out all thier dinners in a bottle. I just still can't get past that. I mean fruit water taste gross to me only because it taste like diet soda and I hate diet drinks and just to think that this is meat or some kind of protein in a bottle I just can't imagine what in the hell that could taste like. It does make me wonder but I don't think I'm intrigued enough to try it, so if you are please let me know if this stuff is disguisting like I imagine or not.

Have an Oh So Wonderul Day!

Catrina

2 comments:

Whitney said...

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2011/01/27/meatwater-isnt-real-but-the-message-is/

Catrina said...

well I'm glad its fake because its just a stupid idea