Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday week 4

Welcome Week number 4...

My Stats are:

Beginning Weight: 202lbs
Current Weight: 199 lbs
pounds lost: 3lbs total

Beginning Measurements:
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurements:
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 44
inches lost: 2in lost on waist, 1.5 in lost on hips total.

How I'm Feeling: No change again this week :( I've been pretty disappointed in myself because while I was trying to eat healthier I was still eating way to many calories during the day, because like I said before food is my weakness. . Even if I have breakfast, lunch and a snack I am hungry way before its dinner time. I told the Hubby that in order to stop myself from snacking after dinner that I think I should go to bed early, so I think that means as soon as dinner is over (HA). No I wouldn't go to bed that early of course but I still need to figure something out as to how to stop from being so hungry all the time. I'm sure I will figure things out soon, but its so hard to change the way you are use to eating and such. I started a food diary log over at Myfitnesspal.com Its making it a lot easier for me to hold myself accountable for the foods I am eating. I am eating better but some days I am still over doing it at dinner, I can do great all day but dinner is were I really mess up and eat to many calories.

Goals for the week: I've decided that I am going set goals and rewards for accomplishing my goals. Good idea huh? So my first goal right now is loose 10lbs and my reward? My reward is to get my hair dyed, which I would be likely to do anyways but the fast I loose the 10lbs the sooner I can get my hair dyed. I sure hope it doesn't take to long to hit that goal...


I start a new set of super sets this week and I'm excited to try something new, with the Fit Yummy Mummy program you start new supers sets every 4 weeks. I'm very excited to get to try some new exercises and see how I do. I was getting a little bored with the first set of super sets. As I have doing them for 4 weeks now, I can't wait for a little change :)

How are you doing? Are you reaching the goals you want to reach?

Hopefully next week I will have some good news to share with you now that I am watching my calories more closely :)


1/1/11 1/29/11





1/1/11 1/29/11




Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!

Catrina

1 comment:

Blair@HeirtoBlair said...

Good luck!!!

I can't wait to hear if watching them more closely helped :)