Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Motivation

Motivation is one of the keys to success right? Well I have been thinking A LOT about what my motivations are for loosing the weight that I so desperately need to loose. One is obviously because I am fat and need to loose weight. I want to look good again, of course the Hubby says I look good but lets be honest I am no were near the weight I was when we started dating and when we got married, having kids I've obviously gained weight. I'm 52lbs heavier then I was we started dating. I'm not expecting to loose all that right away or even at all I just want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see, I want to feel good about myself again.

There are other motivators as well. Like trying to fit into clothes that I normally wouldn't be caught dead in because, well they would look horrible on my body because they are not made for fatties like me. You know like Skinny jeans or leggings, because that is something that at this weight I would never wear I just don't think it would look good. Of course you never know when I loose the weight I want they still may not look good but that is a goal I am aiming for, to be able to wear clothing like that and look and feel good about it. I don't wear skirts and dresses either, and would like to be able to do so. Okay, you got me I just want a new wardrobe, doesn't every women? The only way I can see being able to buy an entirely new wardrobe is to loose a ton of weight!

Whats your motivation?

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: