Tuesday, January 11, 2011

sNOw Fun

Today it snowed, and snowed, and snowed. Thankfully not a huge accumulation but enough to make the drive home long and a pain in the arse! This is not from today (its from google images) but its basically what it looked like


Now I wonder in the state that we live in we get A LOT of snow, every year but its interesting that every year (and every time it snows) people act like its the first time they have seen it snow! I mean half the people that are driving these roads have lived in this state half, if not all their life and yet they look at the snow like its the first snow of their life! I could understand if we lived in a warm state in the south that rarely gets snow but is getting some hefty snow right now. But that's not the case this happens to use every year all winter long so why 0 why do we act this way?
Oh and you know what else I've noticed? People are rude when it comes to driving but they become ruder when it snows! Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, because this does happen all the time, but I guess I am just so annoyed with it. I'm not saying I'm a saint when it comes to driving but I'm not a douche like half the people on the roads, I know you know what I'm talking about!
Have an Oh So Wondeful Night!
Catrina

No comments: