Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday... Continued!

I know its the day after Sucking it in Saturday but I have some awesomely great news! I lost 1.4lbs! I am so happy! I have finally hit the 4lb loss mark which to some may not be a big deal but when you are stuck at only loosing 3lbs in 4 weeks, it can really upset you. I felt good this morning and although I ain't skinny (just yet) I felt like I was smaller and maybe in a odd weird way I am but I felt like I had lost weight, whether it was only a lb or so I felt it. I also measured myself to see if there was a difference and I am happy to announce that I lost a half inch of my waist and hips!
So my current total weight loss is 4lbs and my current total inch lost is 2.5 inches in my waist and 2 inches off my hips! Sorry to have posted about Sucking it in Saturday on well Sunday but I thought this was something that had to be shared!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: