Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Things you learn on TV!

So the other day I posted about how I don't believe the television is the devil and you know what I was right, I was listening to the television the other day (while cleaning or something along those lines) and a commercial for tuna fish came on and it mentioned something about some ingrediants and making a wrap, it sounded so yummy that I went and bought those ingredients and made some wraps today.
The ingredients are as seen as in the picture. This recipe will make about 5 wraps.
You'll need 3 cans of tuna fish ( I used starkist low sodium chunk light in water), you'll also need some torilla wraps (sandwich wraps) walnuts, raisins, a apple and some lemon juice. First chop up about 28 walnut's
Place tuna in a bowl and get rid of the big chunks
Add about a 1/4 cup of raisins
Add your walnuts

Chop up apple into small chunks and add to the mix
Mix it all up and splash about 2 teaspoons of realemon juice into the mix (more or less depending on your taste)
place a nice portion onto wrap
wrap up (I made 5 wraps)
Enjoy!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: